Tuesday, December 8, 2009

TERRIFIC Tuesday!!! (So Far!!!)

The day isn't close to being over... Heck it's just barely past Noon!!!

But there are no other words to say but...


DANG I AM FEELING GOOD!!!!!

This is the best I have felt since the CREAP arrived 16 days ago!!!

But let me tell you about over night... It really wasn't the same.

Just minutes before midnight I was heading to bed & felt not so good.
I felt like I couldn't stand straight. I even said,

HEY BODY, STOP WALKING LIKE A SICK PERSON. STAND UP STRAIGHT!!!

I got into bed & then heard my oldest son (Jeremy) come home. I thought I WISH HE WOULD COME TO MY ROOM FOR A MINUTE. I wanted to get a hug & kiss.

I laid there for about 5 minutes. Then I decided to get up & go find him. As I got to the end of the bed, he walked into my room. With tears on his face, he embraced me. I said lets go downstairs & talk. I had Jeremy help me down the stairs. Went to the couch & laid down & from midnight until after 2:30 am, he held my hand. We cried. I did a lot of listening & a bit of talking. And we embraced. It was MAGIC!!!

When we finally had to end, I was feeling SO MUCH BETTER... Physically!!! There was a bounce in my steps up the stairway.

When I awoke this morning, I still had it!!! Strength... both inside & outside.

And then just a moment ago the doorbell rang & it was sweet Lori Hilton with a treat for me. She didn't realize but it was a HOMERUN treat for me. It was more of the dessert from last Saturday evening's Ward Christmas dinner. When I ate it Saturday night I came home CRACING MORE!!! WISHING I HAD BROUGHT A PIECE HOME!!!

Lori, THANKS SO VERY MUCH!!!

Well, time to end for now... but I will post more... possibly tonight...

Until then...

KEEP CHEERING FOR ME!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Jim the Fighter

3 comments:

  1. That is great Jim. Really touching that Jeremy and you talked for hours.

    I have been thinking about you all day.

    Keep fighting !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great blog Jim. Glad that you are feeling better today. Glen and I would like to bring you guys dinner. We'll call and set up a time with you and Sandra. We love your family and think your all so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got me crying Jim! Precious time with your son is valuable! I'm glad you made it to the temple. It's always wonderful to feel the Spirit!
    We love you! Keep thinking positive!

    ReplyDelete