Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tedious Thursday

Today has been long... Tedious... Some slight discomfort (SLIGHT). And Visiting medical staff. I know that you are all curious for an update. Additional enlightenment. ME TOO!!! But this DANG biopsy is just being stubborn! It is keeping its true idenity a secret. But I have some real good medical staff going to bat to try to reveil it's identity so that a gameplan can be formulated.

Maybe tomorrow... Maybe Monday...

Sorry I can't provide additional insight.

Thanks for your love & support!

Jim

7 comments:

  1. Waiting on pins and needles in Colorado. Love you and your beautiful family. Thinking of you constantly. Keep fighting. The Creep is going down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jim. My name is Valerie Fisher. I saw your brothers post on the Huntsman facebook page. I am a cancer survivor myself. You hang in there Jim & know that you have people you never even met praying for you. God has many great things for you! I will put you on my church prayer list. I feel very honored to be able to read your story on how cancer lost the battle to Jim Manwill!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiting to hear. Love that you keep us all in the loop with your blog. We're keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are praying for you and sending our love for sunny AZ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love ya, Jim. Sure hoping for some good news soon! It's time to get this battle going! How maddening that the lab results are taking so long.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are in our prayers. Keep up the good attitude. We love you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. we're sure hoping for something good! we love you and are praying for you! we think its important to keep a positive attitude! if there is anything you need please let us know!!
    **ashley.flores.**
    and family!

    ReplyDelete