Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sunday-Outpouring of love & treats

Today I attended the Sacrament portion of church. It was nice because it was filled with the Christmas message of the birth of Our Dear Saviour Jesus Christ. But I must admit that before the meeting ended, I was ready to leave. I was greeted by so many well wishers, expressing their love & faith & prayers for me. That means so much to me!

This afternoon, there were many people that stopped by with little things of appreciation. THANKS!!!

I am tired, but feeling good. Much better than I would have expected for starting chemotherapy.

Thank you Dear Lord for your continued outpouring of peace & comfort, to help carry me through these difficult times. And Thanks for the friends & loved ones that are pouring their love & support to me!

By all of this, I clearly am being strengthened!

Jim

4 comments:

  1. Missing my brother. Wish I was there in person to tell you how much I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to say thank you for your beautiful testimony during stake conference.
    I was really touched and impressed. Thank you for your faith and spirit and strength.
    I love this blog and the positive attitude!
    It makes me want to be more grateful and positive in my life.
    You are in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that others are strengthening you while we are so far away. Love you. Keep fighting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Jim's Family. I just got the news from my grandma Manwill that cousin Jim passed away. I wanted to offer my sympathy. I just found out about his blog today from my aunt Sandra Hansen. I wish I would have known about it sooner. I didn't know him very well because we are second cousins. He seems like an amazing man. I feel honored to say I'm related! My prayers are with all of you who have lost your father, husband, son, and brother.

    Love,
    Alicia Manwill Rawlins

    ReplyDelete