Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Day After!!!

It's the day after the REAL battle began!

I can only imagine just how surprised and caught off guard that dastardly cancer CRAP was to see the Chemo military coming in with an all out assault!

That night I expected to have a challenging night. I did wake up twice during the night, but went right back to sleep. BETTER THAN EXPECTED!

I expected nausea... but only really got a bit in the final minutes of the ride home. BETTER THAN EXPECTED!

I expected the next day (Friday) to be trying & challenging. But surprisingly enough, I actually felt just a tiny tiny bit better than the last several days. BETTER THAN EXPECTED!

Hey, not too bad!!!

I did find myself sleepy throughout the day. Actually caught a couple quick cat naps. Figured I was resting for the battle inside!

All in all, BETTER THAN EXPECTED!!!

I do realize it's extremely early in this horrible battle.
I do realize I will have days that bring me to my knees (but while I'm brought to that point, I just say an additional prayer, and then get back up!)

Thanks for the continues outpouring of love & support. It amazes me & gives me additional strength & encouragment!

I love each of you for being there for me!

Love,

Jim

3 comments:

  1. BETTER THAN EXPECTED! What a great way to begin the battle. Let it continue, my strong, courageous brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a trooper! You are a making lemonade out of lemons!

    ReplyDelete