Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Terrific Tuesday Becomes Temple Tuesday!

Terrific Tuesday Continues!!!

What a Terrific day! This evening I was still feeling good, so I decided to go to the Salt Lake Temple with my wife & Mom. However, I knew the only way I could go there for initiatory was if I could use a wheelchair. Sandra dropped Mom & myself off at the curb & then she went to part the car. Just inside the Temple are wheelchairs available to use. I sit down in one & have my Mom push me around. Must have been such a sight! The Temple workers were so caring & compassionate. I was overwhelmed thru so much of the time, the Spirit of the Lord was so strong!

As I was finished & waiting for my Mom & Wife to meet up with me, I saw our Bishop's wife. It was neat to speak with her for a moment. I'm sure she was surprised to see me there.

Got home & enjoyed a delicious dinner of lasagna that Brian Hill & family delivered last night. It sure hit the spot on this very cold night (at 8:15 pm it's 7 degrees outside)!!!

Looks like this Tuesday is the BEST DAY overall since the cancer CREAP made itself known!!!

Knowing that not all days can be this good, I do look forward to MANY MORE to come!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am sad that you are having to use a wheelchair. You must be feeling very weak. But how nice that you got to go to the temple with your 2 favorite women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim:

    What a blessing to be able to go to the temple and be reminded of some of the powerful blessing that have been promised to you as well as being able to feel the peace that exists there.

    ReplyDelete