Wednesday, December 23, 2009

BLOWN AWAY tonight!!! (bonus entry for Wed)

Tonight I was laying in bed... just after 8:30 pm... suddenly a couple guys walk into my room & tell me it's time I get my lazy self out of bed & help. Then then tell me that I am getting a brand new mattress!!! I NEVER saw it coming! I had been wishing I could get a new mattress, as ours is old & it loves to give me little extra pains in the back. I went downstairs so they could haul it out & replace it. Just then Santa entered the house!!! Blown away again!!!

Thank you to whoever brought this all together!!! I so deeply appreciate it!!!

3 comments:

  1. awh whoever did that is super awesome!!! :) and your lucky tio jim... you got santa to come early!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, you are surrounded by angels! That is so cool! Coolbeans, that is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a fabulous sleep last night. Thanks to whoever did that for my brother. We all appreciate it!!!

    ReplyDelete