Friday, January 1, 2010

Inspiring Afternoon!!!

Today my dear friends Jeremy &Stacy Johnson sponsored an event to "Share in the Stress". There were quite a few people that came, both that knew me & others that didn't know me. I was so mipressed & touched by the outpouring of love & support.
THANKS!!!

This afternoon a niece of mine showed up & told me that she had been talking to others & asking for donations for her uncle. She raised $150 for me. What an angel!!!
THANKS!!!

My sister in Brigham City came down for several hours & teamed up with my Mom to do an abundance of cleaning! They are AMAZING!!!
THANKS!!!

I am so blessed to have so many people that coming from all over to share their love & concern for me. It means so much to me!
THANKS!!!

Happy New Year!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wish I could have been to the event, but I hope to see you soon. Enjoyed our phone conversation tonight. You are awesome and inspiring. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim, Thanks for call tonight. Your words are still with me. Thanks for the insight. And Sandra, thank you for our conversation. Your love for my brother is so beautiful, and your expression of that love still has me in tears. I am so sorry for all you are going through. So thankful that you and Jim love each other so much. It is so touching, and heart-wrenching at the same time. I'm thankful for your faith. I'm thankful for you.

    I send my love and prayers to you both, and your wonderful children.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was actually Share in the Struggle but sharing the stress would not be a bad idea. Thanks Jeremy and Stacey for all the work and thought you put into the event. Thanks for all who came. Thanks Ashley for your fundraiser. Jim, you are a trooper. Keep your chin up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes thanks to Jeremy and Stacey for this event. I was thinking it was on Saturday so I missed it.

    Keep up the battle Jim. You are in inspiration to me.

    You and your family are in my prayers.

    Brent.

    ReplyDelete